The Curly Haircut
People with curly hair need curly hair specialists.
Have you run across someone that said they understood how to cut curls only to find out they really didn’t? Cutting curls is different. Not only is every head of curls different, most of our clients have different types of curls in the same head of hair. Individual curls also have different spring factors, so cutting them requires different amounts of tension. For the best curly haircut, see one of our curly hair specialists. We currently have two highly experienced curly haircut specialists; Madison W. and Sara C. You can see their work on our Staff page.
The curly haircut takes 75 – 90 minutes. This is longer than our regular cuts, because your curly hair specialist will spend more time in consultation and styling educating.
Stylist $90 – 110
Senior Stylist $120 – $145
Master Stylist $155
How To Come Prepared For Your Curly Cut
- Please arrive with clean dry curls styled as you normally wear them. This allows your stylist to assess your natural texture and styling habits.
- Your curl specialist will usually cut your hair dry. If you arrive with your curls up in a bun or wet though, we will need to wash and pre-style prior to cutting.
What’s Included In A Curly Haircut
- We start with a thorough consultation to find out what has worked well and not so well for you in the past.
- By the end of the consultation, we arrive at a shape and styling routine that works for your curls and lifestyle.
- The cut proceeds curl by curl, working with the spring factor of each curl.
- The service ends with a styling lesson covering home techniques and product recommendations. We finish up by styling out your natural curls.